Lift Him Up Ministries
LIFT HIM UP MINISTRIES
"And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me."
CONTACT US |
YOUTH CURRICULUM |
ADULT CURRICULUM |
WEEK DAY DEVOTIONS
ABOUT LIFT HIM UP:
- A homebased business founded in 2006.
- Publishing Christian Curriculum.
- Goal to edify Chrisitans and persuade Sinners; by Lifting Up and Exalting God.
- Scripture references are King James Version.
- The Bible is inspired of God and it contains His message to mankind . It is to be studied and its teachings to be followed and lived; not by the letter of the law, but by the spirit of law.
- God is the Father and creator of everything and is eternal.
- God is a trinity: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit; three working in harmony.
- Adam and Eve, the first people, disobeyed God; resulting in what is called the "fall of man;" thus resulting in a sinful nature being passed to all mankind separating man from God.
- Death is the penalty and only payment for sin.
- God loved mankind and provided a way for all to be restored back to Him.
- Jesus, the Son, came to earth; via virgin birth; and became a man who lived sinless.
- Because Jesus was sinless he could become the sacrifice for our sins and He did. Jesus was crucified and took on all sins of everyone. He is the propitiation for us.
- Jesus arose the third day, overcoming death, hell and the grave; bringing life and salvation to all who believe in Him.
- Salvation is a gift that everyone must accept for them self.
- In order to receive the gift of salvation each person must realize, through the conviction of the Holy Spirit, that they are a sinner and can not save them self by any other means than through Jesus. They must confess this and believe it unto salvation. Following confession and believing one is to live according to the Holy Scriptures.
- The Holy Spirit, lives inside those who have accepted Jesus as their Savior. The Holy Spirit teaches, guides, and directs the believer, helping them live pleasing to God according to the Holy Scriptures.
- If we sin after we are saved we can repent and be forgiven (1 John 1:9)
- There will be a judgment day and the saved will be separated from the sinner. The Saved will live eternally in Heaven and the Unsaved will spend eternity in Hell.
- Each person is given a free will and must choose for them self to be a Christian or not.
Website created and designed by R. Inman - May 2008